Legend of White Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evenuel

2 posters

Go down

Evenuel Empty Evenuel

Post  Evenuel Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:09 am

Welcome Everyone!
Maybe I say little about me at the bagining.
I'm Filip, 22 years old scorpion from Poland (center of Europe).
I play mmorpg since open beta of Ragnarok Online Europe, so its quite some time already.
Most mmorpg are known to me much or less. Mostly played mmorpgs were RO, Lineage II and Guild Wars.
I will not write all mmorpg's I played, couse who would read it anyway Smile
To all outers RPG's i'm a maniac .... Ended every Squaresoft rpg on PSX, and have most of them in my private collection at home, many more also at PC including whole Forgotten Realms Games, and so and so ...
Anyway i'm quite new to LOTRO, playing for like 2 months.
Almost all free time i have spending on playing (now new job and still need to end licentry work at school so not that much time like always), but hay i'm trying to play as much as i can ^^
HHmmm what more to say? I like to read fantasy books, playing football, beer and smoking some weedo with friends. I'm trying to be friendly and nice untill someone is really arrogand and rude, than i'm furious sometimes but ofcourse not to my mates.
I think thats all for begining, any questions write it here.
All good and remember to have fun in game ;]
Regards
Filip W.
Evenuel
Evenuel

Back to top Go down

Evenuel Empty Re: Evenuel

Post  Angaldus Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:36 am

Welcome Evenuel to Legend Of White Dragon.

I have been playing LOTRO since it opened its doors! I use to play Star Wars Galaxies!

Have a great time on here and in game!

See you online

cheers
Angaldus
Angaldus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum