Legend of White Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Items

Go down

Legendary Items Empty Legendary Items

Post  Jarion Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:10 am

The Legendary Items introduced in Mines of Moria provide a new way of thinking about your weapons and developing them.
I decided to write about my first experiences with them so you will know what to do you when you enter Eregion and the doorsteps of Moria.

More specific info on the Legendary Items can be found here...

When you first enter Eregion, in my opinion you should search for Echad Dunann in the south-eastern corner for the 1st book of Volume 2 (provided you're lvl50). While doing Book 1 you will eventually get your first Legendary Weapon which you'll have to develop (gain levels). This section of the first book is good for accomplishing other quests in Eregion (pretty much every lvl50 quest is soloable) as you'll have to kill a lot of "bad guys" in order to accomplish the chapter. And you'll learn to use the legendary items in the very beginning, too.

Don't spend all the best settings/gems/runes to better your first legendary item as you can't move them from one item to another if/when you decide to change your piece.

Other opinions?
Jarion
Jarion
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum